Frequently Asked Questions
How do I attend an event if I require additional support?
If you have a disability and you need support to attend our training events you may be entitled to obtain funding from the Access to Work Fund. Please click here for further information and advice.
Both our ground floor training rooms have suitable access for people with disabilities.
- We have one designated parking space for people with disabilities but can reserve other spaces in our car park if more than one disabled parking space is required.
- Accessible toilets that are situated just accross the hall from the training rooms with one toilet being suitable for wheelchair users.
- A hearing induction loop system for delegates who use hearing aids is available upon request.
- We can supply your documents in larger print or on different coloured paper if required.
- We can cater for special diets upon request.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get to the venue
Unless stated otherwise our events take place at our training room in Certa House, Wakefield. A link to directions will be sent with your final confirmation email approximately 10 days before the event.
What do I do if I cannot attend on the day?
We ask that you call a member of staff on 01924 434600 as soon as possible to inform us of your situation. Once we have informed the trainer of your absence, we will advise you of what to do next.
How do I book on to an event?
Please click on the event you wish to attend in the Certa CPD and Events section and register your details on the registration form. A member of the team will contact you confirming your booking.
What is the RQF?
The Regulated Qualifications Framework aims to provide a simple yet flexible structure that allows for the maintenance and continuing development of a qualifications system that is:
It allows achievements to be recognised and recorded through the award of credits and qualifications. It supports the accumulation and transfer of credits and the easy identification of each achievement’s level and size. In this way, learners have maximum flexibility and range of opportunities and can be reliably recognised for their achievements.