Quality Support Packages
The positive response from Certa Recognised Centres that have been offered this service has encouraged the Staff Development Team to continue to offer this service across the region. You can request help to suit the needs of your organisation.
Quality Packages are not intended as training events; they are designed as an additional support after attending training as mentoring or coaching sessions. If your Centre requires a bespoke training event Certa can arrange this for you, fees as per the Certa Charging Policy plus travel costs.
Here are some examples of quality support offered to Centres in 2013-14:
- One to one support for practitioners in your own Centre to respond to specific requirements
- Embedding Certa procedures into your organisation after attending mandatory or professional development training courses
- Induction for Centre Quality Managers
- Developmental approach to embedding quality assurance processes and practice
- Working with your quality team to support the move to meeting Ofqual compliance
- Supporting Internal Verifiers with pre-verification of assessment tasks
- Supporting assessors with assessment for Credit-based Learning
- Understanding and applying the requirements of Certa Qualification Guides
- Helping Centres to respond to Quality Reviewer feedback
To enquire about the Quality Support packages, please send your enquiry to email@example.com and we will contact you to follow up your request.