How to apply
Centre Recognition is a simple three stage process.
Step One – Self Assessment
What you need to do
- Conduct a self assessment against the requirements in the Certa Centre Recognition Application Form and the Centre Recognition Criteria (available below).
- Gather evidence to support your application.
- Submit your application, when you feel ready.
How we help
- Provide you with a dedicated adviser
- Provide guidance documents (available below)
- Provide tailored support if required (see Quality Support Package)
Step Two – Centre Recognition Visit
We check your application and arrange a Centre Recognition Visit, at which you present the evidence you collected during Step One. If everything's there our Quality Reviewer will recommend approval.
Step Three – Approval
We approve your application and inform you in writing. You sign and return the Certa Centre Agreement and that's it!
I feel that Certa provides excellent services and its staff are very helpful in dealing with any issues and concerns, which are dealt with immediately. I feel that the Standardisation Event is particularly useful where we are able to liaise with them in order to share ideas and good practices. My suggestion is to develop interactive activities where we could look at developing new teaching strategies and methods to enable our learners to learn differently in order to improve their skills to gain employment. Certa is always open to new ideas and I look forward to working with them as a new centre.Testimonials